Monday, January 25, 2010

Food Blog?

OK so I wasn't planning on posting this today so I wouldn't admit that I watched 2 movies today.. Yes, I am a free unemployed happy person..

Well anyways ever since I heard of this movie, Julie & Julia, I've been wanting to watch it so badly. However, I didn't have the chance to catch it in theaters. Well my saviour "Manish" had it delivered to my home, and I finally got to watch it with Amna. Yes she is also free, unemployed, and happy- and watched both movies with me, one in the morning and the other (Veronika Decides to Die) at night.

So, back to the main point. Being a food lover, this movie got me. It got me to the bones. I fell in love with butter all over again, and tasted, smelled, and savoured all of the dishes made throughout the movie.

I was so inspired! I want to- have to- do something similar!

So there, I said it officially in front of everyone. This is for you, MQ ;P In case you start complaining or something.. You have officially been warned.

I want to bake/cook various dishes, take pictures while doing so, and post it all here!

Lets hope I stick to the plan because I sure am excited about this..

Hmm I wonder what I should start with first?

No comments:

Post a Comment